sounds fade with moving camera
I have a sound emitter near my avatar. But I also have an animated camera.
When the camera moves away from the emitter, the sound fades out even though the emitter is still next to the avatar!
Angry
Hello Zango -

I think you have already guessed the answer to your question:
Yes, the "listener" in the Plasma engine is not your avatar...it's the camera. I think it's kind of wrong, too. But I also understand the thinking behind it: when you are playing in third person mode, you literally are another person at the camera's POV, watching this avatar that you are driving around the scene. So the engine is playing the sounds for that Third Person - you.

There may be other solutions for this, but I think the easiest one is to create a specific emitter for the sound you do not want to fade, then parent that emitter to your moving camera.
If you're not familiar with parenting, let me know and I'll try to help. Hope that works for you!

Oh, by the way: congratulations on your first post, some eleven years after you signed up here!  Clap
Yeah. That worked Emor.

Eleven years, yes. I have always been interested but no time until recently. It's fun and rewarding, now that I can finally start doing this. But it's hard too, right?